Friday, August 12, 2005

The Countdown

Well, today is Friday. You all know what that means? I have exactly one week left of being single. When I think back to April, when we first got engaged, it felt like it was never going to be here. Even up until less than a month ago, it just seemed like time was going to make our engagement last forever. Well, that's finally not the case anymore. It's so close now, that I can see it. This is such an amazing time for me. I've never been so happy about anything in my life. I'm so lucky to be marrying such an awesome girl. We're both very excited and looking forward to our wedding day.

P.S. We're registered at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond. :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Why did you post our registry? You are so silly...

Maggie said...

Did you forget to send an announcement to someone you want to send you a gift or something?

shafnitz said...

I just figured, the Internet is full of nice people... :)