Thursday, April 27, 2006

Back to normal... Almost

So, I've got the Blog almost the way it was. I've actually learned some cool stuff along the way. Check out the cool scripted nav links on the right. I still have to bring the Album of the Week back, but other than that it's pretty much the way I want it. Still have a couple bugs to work out along the way, but nothing major.

So, while I'm at it, I'll post something that might be of interest. Heather and I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point on Saturday. She wanted to go really bad, and I'm always up for a photo-op. We spent almost 2 hours walking around Thanksgiving point. The area is huge and they had really beautiful flower arrangements setup all over the place. I've been posting some photos on my Flickr Page and will continue to post them over the next several days. (Note: digital|shutter is down for the time being. The database got jacked up in the move to my new server and I can't update it. For now, I'll be using only my Flickr Page.) Here is one of the photos I took at the festival. They aren't tulips, but I liked the way they turned out. Visit my Flickr Page for more.


No comments: