Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Part 3: My Xbox 360 Repair Stats

Part 1: My Experience with Microsoft's Xbox Customer Support
Part 2: My Xbox 360 Repair

So, I wanted to write up some stats, similar to the guy over at Achieve360Points.com about my experience with Xbox Customer Support while trying to get my Xbox 360 fixed. You can read my story here: Part1, Part 2. So here are my stats:

Calls made to 1-800-4MYXBOX: 10
Number of reps spoken to: 10
Number of supervisors spoken to: 3
Repair orders placed: 7
Reference numbers given: 6
Times I verified my information: 13
Promised callbacks: 3
Promised callbacks received: 1
Days after first calling before shipping my 360: 27

So there you go. Not nearly as bad as the situation over at Achieve360Points.com, but definitely not excusable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man! I'm talking with sean from xbox too! UPS just LOST my xbox, I really think something incredibly fishy is going on between ups and xbox. This would have been my 7th xbox in 2 years. I'm really getting sick of their BS too. I hope you get your console back soon. Hopefully the call I make tomorrow to UPS will get me a check for 400$