Wednesday, January 25, 2006

New Flickr page!

So, I decided to jump on the Flickr bandwagon and setup my own Flickr page. I thought it might get my photos some extra exposure than they're getting now. The new Flickr graphic on the right will display recent additions to my Flickr page. I haven't had a chance to upload all of my photos from digital|shutter, but I should be able to finish doing that in the next few days or so. If you've never been to Flickr before, you should check it out. More photos from more people than you can imagine. What I like most about it is the ability to view a calendar of the most interesting photos. Here's the calendar for this month. If you're new, that's a good place to get started. Another useful feature is the ability to tag your photos. Having tags allows you to find tons of photos on the same topic. Try the sunset tag, you're sure to have hours and hours worth of photos to browse through. You can even view them as a slideshow. Lots of talent out there, that's for sure. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

yay! for the flickr page!